Hi, my name is Jeremy. I am a 39 yr. old PHP developer & technology consultant I live with my wife, two sons and our dog Happy in an old farm house at the end of a long quarter mile driveway nestled deep in the vast expanse of mid-western farmland.
For the past 11 years I have worked as a developer and consultant. I like to think that my specialties include web application development, WordPress plugin development and project management. But, it’s probably more helpful for you to hear it from someone else.
- Lead developer for PhotoPro A platform for photographers, helping them to run a better business in the digital age.
- Lead (backend) developer for Genlines, a private social networking app for families.
- Developer and Tech Consultant (as Papertree Design) for 10+ years.
- Traveled the US as an artwork installer for a local art consultancy, interiors and framing manufacturer.
- Traveled outside the US for 4 years as a member of the US military.
Interested in more? See https://jeremyjaymes.com/projects
About this site
This site is my little place to share thoughts, experiences, and ideas relating to web development, freelance consulting and project management. There are also some old gems floating around in the archives, posts that date back to my early days as a developer. Some of them are fairly embarrassing but I like to keep them around as a reminder of the journey.
The site was designed and developed in the browser using Sublime Text, built with Hugo, and hosted on AWS.