Hi, my name is Jeremy. I am a 38 yr. old WordPress and PHP developer living with my wife, two sons and our dog Happy in an old farm house at the end of a long quarter mile driveway nestled deep in the vast expanse of mid-western farmland.
For the past 9 years I have worked as a web developer and consultant. I like to think that my specialties include web application development, WordPress plugin development and project management. But, it’s probably more helpful for you to hear it from someone else.
- Lead developer for Genlines, a private social networking app for families
- Briefly held a leadership role at Happy Joe Media where I helped James Dalman “process” ideas and work on some great projects.
- Developed websits for a small local studio prior to going solo.
- Traveled the US as an artwork installer for a local art consultancy, interiors and framing manufacturer.
- Traveled outside the US for 4 proud years as a member of the US military.
About this site
This site is my little place to share thoughts, experiences, and ideas relating to web development, freelance consulting and project management. I try to keep it fairly current and will attempt to write a little more often in 2017. There are also some old gems floating around in the archives, posts that date back to my early days as a developer. Some of them are fairly embarrassing but I like to keep them around as a reminder of the journey.
The site was designed and developed in the browser using Sublime Text, built with Hugo, and hosted on AWS.